Programs offered (subject to availability*)
- Referrals, information and support for adults, seniors, families, children, and youth
- Volunteer Coordination and Support
- Volunteer Appreciation Supper
- Community Registration Night
- Good Food Box
- Community Garden
- Community Volunteer Income Tax Program
- Vision for Non-Violence Central Alberta Regional Coalition
- West Red Deer County Early Years Coalition
- Seniors Week
Please note that all information received and any referrals made are treated as being "strictly confidential".
*The COVID-19 pandemic has seriously affected our ability to deliver a full range of FCSS services. Unfortunately some services have had to be curtailed, revised or temporarily suspended.
Alternatively, by registering for monthly e-news you will be kept up to date on all FCSS events and programs in a timely and direct manner via email.
Subscription to e-news can be made via the request link provided on this web site's home page.
Are you interested getting in getting involved in your community?