Peace Officers & Bylaw Enforcement

The Town of Bowden contracts with Red Deer County for the provision of Peace Officer services to ensure compliance with both Provincial and Municipal road traffic regulations.

Bylaws are generally enforced by the Town’s Bylaw Enforcement Officer, but compliance can also be enforced in full or part by Peace Officers, Sheriffs or the RCMP.

Any questions regarding bylaw definitions, applicability or enforcement should addressed to the Town by contacting either the Bylaw Enforcement Officer or the CAO:

Tel: (403) 224 3395 (Town Administration Office during normal office hours: 8.00am to 4.00pm)

You can submit a query by completing the on-line form below.

A formal complaint however must be made in writing, using the Service Request Form (found within the "Resources and Useful Links" tab opposite).