Main content of the website

Addressing Council

Delegation to Council

A person or a representative of any delegation or group of persons who wish to bring a matter to the attention of Council can only do this by written prior request and by receiving consent. 

A Delegation Request Form should be completed (found within the "Resources and Useful Links" tab opposite).

Residents may address Council in accordance with the procedures outlined in the document titled, "Residents Guidelines - How to Address Council" (found within the "Resources and Useful Links" tab opposite).

At all times, the provisions contained within the Town of Bowden Council Procedural Bylaw apply (as amended over time).

Contacting Councillors

Direct contact to individual Councillors can be made by email from the email links provided on the Council home page.

Please note that when corresponding directly with a member of Council, that any communication in the form of a letter, email, or anything said during in person contact, forms part of the public record and as such may be made open for public scrutiny.

Councillors responses will therefore be provided at their own discretion.