Development Permits & Land Use Bylaw

All Development Permit and Safety Codes Permit applications for the Town of Bowden should be made directly to the Red Deer County planning office.

Permit application forms and checklists can be found on the Planning & Development page of the Red Deer County website

Permits for Building, Electrical, Gas, Plumbing & Fire should also be obtained from Red Deer County.

For general information on Safety Codes please refer to the Alberta Safety Codes Council website

Please note that the Land Use Bylaw is currently being revised and will be updated shortly (early 2021).