Concerns and Communication

Any questions regarding bylaw definitions, applicability or enforcement should addressed to Town Administration by contacting either the Bylaw Enforcement Officer or the CAO during normal office hours.
Phone number(403) 224 3395 (Town Admin Office 8:00am to 4:00pm)

A formal complaint must be made in writing, using the Service Request Form.

Service Request Form

Alternatively you can submit a query by completing the on-line form below.