Bowden. Aims. High.
We are Open for Business!
Bowden is a "friendly, caring, excellent, family oriented community that combines small town charm with big city access".
Our strategic aim is to expand and continue to develop the Town as an affordable and cost-effective economic hub within the region.
We are one of the region’s most affordable community.
Our vision is to:
- generate economic prosperity via leveraging of our advantageous location close to the QE2 provincial highway and the regional trade corridor
- create new housing plans that provide options for seniors, families, and young people
- revitalize downtown occupancy with mixed use retail and residential enterprises
- develop initiatives focusing on the renewal of infrastructure, community facilities and beautification
We encourage entrepreneurs to start up, develop and expand their business within the Town.
Economic Development, Advice & Assistance
Working together with investors as a collaborative partnership we are actively encouraging the retention, development, and expansion of new residential and commercial activity.
If you are a developer, entrepreneur, business owner or realtor with questions about economic development opportunities within the Town of Bowden please contact:
Rudy Friesen, Chief Administrative Officer
We invite you to be a key part of our plans for the future.
Economic Development aims to develop the Town’s potential as place for organizations, businesses, developers, vendors, and entrepreneurs to do business.
Economic development activity includes:
- the identification, investigation, and analysis of matters affecting or having the potential to affect, the growth, prosperity, and economic wellbeing of the community.
- the planning and developing strategies and policies to develop a successful business climate and to encourage economic investment in the Town.
- liaision with Town residents and Town businesses regarding programs or initiatives to further develop business awareness, or to enhance growth or economic development.