Yard Waste & Compost Collection Sites
There are 3 green waste collection sites conveniently located within the Town (concrete bordered containers) for the disposal of garden and horticultural waste.
- At the corner of 25th Ave / 22nd Street
- At the rear of the Arena (west side)
- At the back alley of Westview Crescent in the park
These bins accept grass clippings, leaves, brush, twigs, plants and compost material (only).
Items of yard waste placed in an approved heavy paper yard waste bag can also be left in the yard waste collection sites.
Please do not dump black garbage bags, flowerpots, large branches, non compostable material and household residential waste.
Branch Pick Up
From April to November (every Thursday) Public Works will pick up tree branches placed near a property boundary or rear alleyway, provided that:
- branches are not greater than 1 metre in length
- all lateral branches are removed from the main branch
- pruning’s are piled or bundled together and are neat and tidy
Residents must call in to the Town Office and register their name and address in order to have their branches picked-up.
Public Works are not responsible for trimming large branches into smaller manageable items.